Assets are often used to secure commercial loans, whether it is a line of credit backed by pools of mortgage loans or a business that obtains financing secured by accounts receivable and inventory. These kinds of financing arrangements are often key to commercial transactions, but they can also raise a wide range of legal issues.
Experience in Asset-Based Financing
Our attorneys have broad experience representing institutional lenders and borrowers in connection with asset-based financings, including credit facilities secured by accounts receivable, inventory, pools of mortgage loans and other business assets.
Laura Gangemi brings a wealth of experience representing developers, lenders, investors and others on asset-based financings, including:
- Representing a lender in the origination of revolving lines of credit secured by pools commercial mortgage loans.
- Representing a borrower in connection with a $60 million mortgage loan warehousing line of credit, including pools of mortgage loans and real estate owned property as collateral.
- Representing a major national bank in connection with a revolving line of credit for acquisition of real estate tax certificates.
- Representing a lender in the origination of a proposed line of credit for a national duty free retailer, secured by inventory and accounts receivable.
- Representing a major national bank in connection with a number of inventory and accounts receivable-based lines of credit.
Comprehensive Legal Services
We represent clients nationally and internationally on a wide range of commercial real estate-related matters. We combine decades of experience to provide comprehensive legal experience and develop lasting professional relationships with our clients.
Our firm was built on the premise that sophisticated legal services associated with traditional big law practice are deliverable within the efficiency, adaptability and personalized approach of a boutique firm. Our attorneys efficiently and effectively assist the individuals and businesses we represent in a full spectrum of transactions. We find practical and creative solutions to problems and competing interests while ensuring that our clients’ goals are met and interests advanced and protected every step of the way.